Are you interested in an internship in a TECH company that is building its HR department, developing its employer brand, both internally and externally, and strengthening its Finance department?
If you decide to join us, your internship will be like a Bootcamp! You'll learn how to manage a tech start-up that's venturing out to become a solid company, ready to face its growth.
Want to know more? Read on to find the internship of your dreams!
Who are we?
Geek & Guts! That's how we describe ourselves. We're techies with a penchant for thrills (and skiing of course 😉). That's why the kind of world we're looking for has to be versatile, autonomous, and creative. Because by working at Paradocs, you'll have the chance to touch many fields and in turn, you'll be able to add many strings to your bow.
We're looking for a three-headed dragon of sorts 🐲. That is someone who wants to explore the wonderful world of HR has a strong interest in content writing, in HR marketing and has finance and accounting skills.
Overall, you will work with Xavier, Director of Finance, and Eloise, HR Partner to contribute to various projects in both of our departments.
Xavier is rigorous, methodical, and passionate about the ski industry. You will have the chance to accompany him in financial analysis, accounting and payroll.
Eloïse is creative, analytical, and has a keen interest in corporate culture. You will accompany her in various HR files. You will be able to use your skills in recruiting, writing, and content creation and you will participate in various organizational development projects with her.
We are aware that this type of person is not common, however, if you have some of the required skills, do not hesitate to apply, we can discuss and see your fields of interest, your experiences, and how you can help us.
Human resources components
- Participate in the recruitment process (sourcing, CV sorting, phone interview, interview).
- Participate in the welcoming and integration of new employees.
- Collaborate in the creation of marketing content for the employer brand.
- Collaborate on various organizational development issues (skills development, employee handbook, 360 evaluation, etc.).
- Document procedures and processes.
- Bringing the culture to life in the office.
- Participate in the company's health and wellness program and the social committee.
- Update employee files and administrative records.
- Collaborate in the updating of the Health and Safety program.
- Participate in the payroll preparation process.
- Perform departmental budget updates and analyses.
- Analyzing the financial performance of the various business operations.
Ideal profile sought
- Writing and communication skills (to build both our internal documentation and prepare posts on our social networks)
- Ethical and professional skills (you will be working with the personal information of team members)
- Relational and interpersonal skills (you will have to talk to many people, both internally and externally)
- Self-reliance and resourcefulness
- Thoroughness and thoroughness
- Passionate about the mountains and/or the outdoors (an asset)
Experience and qualifications required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (Human Resources concentration) or Industrial Relations, or DEC in Accounting/Administration
- Comfortable with Excel
- Experience in the technology field (an asset)
- Bilingualism (a strong asset)
Paradocs is first and foremost a High-Performance team that desires to bring amends to the world of ski resort operations and thus enhance the experience of skiers and snowboarders. It is also about...
- A place where you can have fun due to its young, dynamic, relaxed and flexible environment.
- A close-knit and fulfilled team of 30 employees who are passionate about technology and skiing, where people stay.
- A strong corporate culture based on commitment, rigour, loyalty and passion for mountain sports and the outdoors.
- A growing company.
- A close relationship between the team members and a warm atmosphere- Family hub.
- Work in a cutting-edge and a high technological environment (e.g.: microservices architecture, Java Spring, MongoDB, Kafka, Rancher, Gitlab, Kubernetes, Balena, React Native, Angular, Electron).
Our working conditions
- A paid internship that will allow you to touch any aspect of the company (if you like to touch everything, you will be fulfilled).
- The opportunity to continue your career with us after your internship or to continue on a part-time basis.
- The chance to participate in the evolution of a growing company.
- The opportunity to participate in all aspects of HR and gain experience in an IT field.
- Access to our corporate ski and Mtn Bike passes (which is a great benefit for ski or board enthusiasts).
- Access to our fleet of mountain bikes.
- Access to our satellite office at the foot of the slopes of Mont St-Anne to practice ski’n work.
- All kinds of activities organized by our social club (happy hours, bike rides, ski trips, climbing, etc.).